The most inhabited and popular province in North American Nation, Canada, Ontario, invited 486 express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on February 13.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued invitations, conjointly called Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to eligible candidates.
Those who qualified for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream required the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 467 and 471. There are then different National Occupation Classifications (NOCs) that were targeted in the latest draw.
After receiving their NOI, candidates have 45 days to submit their application. The candidate who doesn’t meet this point won’t be considered for a provincial nomination.
Candidates do not need to have an employment offer to be invited, however, they did ought to have work expertise within the following occupations:
- Financial managers, NOC 0111
- Other administrative services managers, NOC 0114
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers, NOC 0124
- Corporate sales managers, NOC 0601
- Retail and wholesale trade managers, NOC 0621
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c., NOC 0651
- Financial auditors and accountants, NOC 1111
- Other financial officers, NOC 1114
- Professional occupations in business management consulting, NOC 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses, NOC 3012
Ontario invites 486 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence from Express Entry in 10 skilled occupations.