Choose to study in Canada, and you’ll have the opportunity to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences – from the ski slopes of British Columbia to the prairie province of Manitoba, with cities such as Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Quebec famously friendly, tolerant and multicultural.
Occupying the northern half of the North American continent, Canada is known for its natural beauty – few nations in the world can boast anything close to its wealth of forests, lakes and mountains – and for its multicultural diversity. The country has official bilingual status, with English and French used concurrently in government and official documents.
It’s also known for its sparse population (despite being the world’s second-largest country, it has a population smaller than that of just one US state, California) and for its harsh winters. In some parts of Canada, snow covers the ground for almost half the year – but you’re unlikely to find any Canadian universities in those regions!
Top Tips for Parents at the Start of The Journey for Study in Canada of your child.
- Parents always watch and ask for what he/she is learning and his study of interest.
- Check if any Name difference in school register or Passport or in bank or ID, if it mismatches then correct it as soon as possible before the secondary (10th standard) Exam.
- Good GPA or Percentage in 10th & 12th Class are beneficial for getting admission in a good university.
- Keep Financial saving for University or college first-year tuition fees and GIC fees.
- Start maintaining a minimum of 10 to 12 lakh INR for Balance in the form of FD, Saving Account.
- If you have any properties then keep the document safe, it may be required for the valuation report.
- Prepare IT Returns of yours ( Parents ), minimum 5 lack individual.
- Do not neglect English as an optional subject, minimum 60% is good for the English Language.
- Start preparation of IELTS from Standard 11 with the help of Best IELTS Coaching Class.
- Always Plan Minimum Band score for IELTS 6.5 in Each.
- Do not apply only in one university, Apply for admission to Minimum 3 Universities or Colleges, because you may not receive an offer letter if you apply at only one university. For College and University application: Click Here
- Pay tuition fees of Canadian universities. ( Prefered from Parents account )
- Pay GIC from the student account.
- After gathering all required documents suggested by Discovery immigration & Visa give a green signal to them for Apply for Student Visa.