Quebec is the second-most populous province of Canada, after Ontario and is the largest province in Canada Canada’s most popular winter sport is ice hockey and Montreal city is often referred to as the home town of ice hockey.
India stormed both China and France to become the new leader in supplying international students to Quebec.
12,715 Indian students held study permits in the province in 2019. There is a massive 125% increase in Indian students in Quebec in 2019. The number of Indian students studying at Quebec colleges nearly tripled in 2019. 78.0% of Indian students in Quebec attended college last year, while only 12.3% attended university.
The Future of International Education in Quebec
With growth at all study levels and accelerating growth province-wide, Quebec was humming along at the end of 2019. Of course, with the onset of 2020, COVID-19 reshaped the international education landscape around the world.
Because of this, we may see a slower recovery for English-language institutions as students from countries like India and China look to other provinces to study. I’m much more optimistic about a quick recovery for the French-language market, as it has less competition both within Canada and internationally.
Despite these concerns, Quebec remains an attractive destination for international students for many reasons, from its world-class institutions to its low tuition rates, to its unique culture. With this in mind, coupled with the excellent growth we’ve seen in the last five years, I believe the long-term future for international education in Quebec remains bright.
- The QS 2019 Best Student Cities survey ranks Montreal as the best student city in America. Students voted Montreal as the second-best student city in the world! as it offers the best education experience in America and makes students want to stay in the city after graduation.
- Montreal is Canada’s second-largest city, after Toronto
- Montreal rates as one of the world’s most livable cities, and was named “Canada’s Cultural Capital” by Monocle Magazine and a UNESCO “City of Design”.
- The Lonely Planet travel guide ranks Montreal in second place in its “10 happiest places in the World” list: “Clean, welcoming and refreshingly multicultural, Montreal happy year-round”.
- Montreal is the business centre of Quebec and, taking its metropolitan area into account, is Canada’s second-largest city.
Why Choose Collège Avalon – DLI No. # O123445819232
Collège Avalon is a Quebec-based education institution established in 1995 with the mission of inspiring students to pursue their dreams, empower them to shape their future and equip them to succeed. Building on over 25 years of experience and success as a high-quality provider of adult education and skills training, Avalon has expanded its curriculum to include a range of business programs designed to foster personal growth, global awareness and employability in a rapidly changing environment.
- Specialized Skills training for in-demand careers.
- Learn at Your Own Pace.
- Financial Assistance to Quebec residents.
- Student-Focused Supportive Environment.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Continuous course enrolment.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Course Materials.
The program focuses on core skills including skills taken from Specialization path A of the Diploma in college studies Oddice automation techniques 412.AO, namely Office Work Coordination.
- 50% in academic & 6.0 overall (5.5) in IELTS/PTE accepted
Fees for International students*:
- $ 17300
- Our fees also include one year of Health insurance charges for international students
- College offers a $2000 scholarship to all students.
- Duration: 15 months (930 hours)
Schedule Your Appointment for Study in Canada in Collège Avalon: +91 9879213307