Business Courses in Western University
Since 1878, Western University has been a destination of choice for the world’s brightest minds seeking the best learning experience at a Canadian research university. Western offers more than 400 undergraduate and 120 Master’s and PhD programs, allowing students to tailor their education to personal strengths and career ambitions. At Western, you will learn from nationally and internationally renowned professors and researchers. You will also have the opportunity to complement your academic program with an exceptional range of curricular and co-curricular activities, including leadership and learning opportunities both on and off campus.
Ranked among the top 1 per cent of higher education institutions worldwide, Western offers the best student experience inside and outside the classroom. And the best student experience comes with a guarantee for first-year students.
Why Western University
Some of the great reasons to come to Western University:
- Unique programs and academic choices – more than 400 undergraduate programs and 88 different graduate degree programs.
- Award-winning faculty and staff – more 3M National teaching award-winning faculty than any university in Ontario (second in Canada).
- Bright, diverse and satisfied students – more than 38,000 students from 127 countries around the world.
- First-rate residence system – ranked one of the best residence experiences among large universities in Canada.
- Exceptional financial support – robust financial aid, student award and work study programs.
- Classroom connections to real-world experiences – several experiential learning and leadership programs.
- Support networks for work experience – more than 2,000 undergraduate work study and paid positions on campus plus internship, co-op, job shadow, fieldwork and volunteer opportunities off campus.
- Global connections – 4,300 international students from 127 countries.
- A beautiful campus – founded in 1878, Western is one of the most picturesque campuses in North America, situated along the banks of the Thames River in London, Ontario. Western’s gothic architecture and our ivy-covered campus blend in seamlessly with 1,200 acres of rolling hills and endless scenic locations to study, chat with friends or relax.
- The Western guarantee – admission scholarships, the first-year courses you want, a place to live in residence, and an extraordinary student experience.
- Post-Grad Work Permit
- Programs with Co-op Option
- Work While Studying
- Conditional Offer Letter
Business Courses in York University:
1.Master of Professional Education – International School Leadership + Professional Certificate in Project Management
You can apply online here with us. For Filling the form with correct information, we need your documents. The following documents are required for application to university. We will keep ready your application. Before submit application to University, you have to pay application fees. We will give complete guide for your University Admission & Visa Process.
Document for Application:
- Passport First & Last Page
- Grade 10th Marks Card
- Grade 12th Marks Card
- IELTS TRF Copy
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree marks card, Transcript & Degree Certificate if applying for Master.
[button size=”medium” style=”success” text=”Apply Online” link=”https://www.discoveryimmigration.com/contact-us.html”]
Or send documents us at firstname.lastname@example.org