Business Courses in University Of Northern British Columbia
Located in the spectacular landscape of northern British Columbia, the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) is one of Canada’s best small universities. We have a passion for teaching, discovery, people, the environment, and the north.
UNBC provides outstanding undergraduate and graduate learning opportunities that explore cultures, health, economies, and the environment. As one of BC’s research-intensive universities, we bring the excitement of new knowledge to all of our students, and the outcomes of our teaching and research to the world. In addition to fostering and celebrating academic excellence, UNBC is a welcoming place, with a learning environment that is friendly, inclusive, and supportive.
UNBC is a university both in and for the north, and this mission has instilled a strong sense of ownership, purpose, and adventure among our students, alumni, faculty, staff, and the communities we serve. We are also Canada’s Green University™ , leading the way to a more sustainable future for all.
Why the University of Northern British Columbia
UNBC’s motto, ‘En Cha Hunà, from the Dakelh (Carrier) Elders, is used to remind us that all people have a voice and a viewpoint. Directly translated as “he/she also lives,” and interpreted as “respecting all forms of life,” ‘En Cha Hunà encapsulates the spirit of academic freedom, respect for others, and willingness to recognize different perspectives.
Our founders established a University “in the North – for the North”. They envisioned and built an institution where all are welcomed, learn, live, work closely with our faculty and staff, and transform the quality of life in Northern British Columbia, the province, and beyond.
UNBC strives to provide a safe and challenging learning environment where students gain leadership skills and stretch their boundaries, not only through academic discussion and debate but also through opportunities to work closely with faculty and staff on research projects and a wide range of initiatives that improve student life or contribute to a need in the community, the region or far beyond.
Our values inform our lives, our decisions, and our choices. At UNBC we value:
- Experiential learning, exploration and discovery: Our community celebrates and strives to provide an unparalleled learning experience which ensures that our students are prepared to meet the challenges of a fast-paced modern world, while stepping up and making a difference. UNBC is a champion of intellectual freedom, academic inquiry, learning for its own sake, access to information, learning through applied and best practices in experiential initiatives and the development and mobilization of new knowledge.
- Inclusiveness and diversity: Social and cultural diversity is core to enriching the learning environment of a modern university. The confluence of diversity and respectful discussion stimulates creative thoughts, new ways of thinking, and new pathways of inquiry. This ensures that our research questions address society as a whole, and enables us to train leaders who understand our local and global communities.
- Community: UNBC is a place where community thrives and where we strive to understand and care for other members of our University. It is a place all are welcome and where we commit to being respectful, innovative, resourceful, and responsive in our interactions with other.
- Integrity: To succeed we must be true to who we are, and focus on where we are now and what we want to be in the future. We are honest, supportive, and forthright in all our interactions, confronting problems and issues openly and constructively.
- Post-Grad Work Permit
- Programs with Co-op Option
- Work While Studying
- Conditional Offer Letter
Business Courses in University Of Northern British Columbia:
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- Bachelor of Arts – Nature Based Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts – Public Administration and Community Development
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce – General BusinessBachelor of Commerce – Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science – Natural Resource Management – Outdoor Recreation and Conservation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts – Development Economics
- Master of Arts – International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts – Joint Majors – Economics / Global and International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts – Joint Majors – Economics / Political Science
- Bachelor of Science – Joint Majors – Economics / Mathematics
You can apply online here with us. For Filling the form with correct information, we need your documents. The following documents are required for application to university. We will keep ready your application. Before submit application to University, you have to pay application fees. We will give complete guide for your University Admission & Visa Process.
Document for Application:
- Passport First & Last Page
- Grade 10th Marks Card
- Grade 12th Marks Card
- IELTS TRF Copy
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree marks card, Transcript & Degree Certificate if applying for Master.
[button size=”medium” style=”success” text=”Apply Online” link=”https://www.discoveryimmigration.com/contact-us.html”]
Or send documents us at email@example.com