Canada PR Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens 2020
If you want to migrate to Canada, then there is right time for you. The government of Canada has made the process simpler for the Indian citizen to acquire a PR status through the Express Entry Program started in January, 2015. The Canada PR status is valid for a period of five years and it is a family visa, which provides benefits similar to the full Canadian citizenship accept voting right.
The PR status is allotted to the candidate after the attainment of minimum points under the Comprehensive Ranking System ( CRS) in which the points are demarcated on the lines of –
- Work Experience
- Language proficiency – IELTS General Or French
The eligibility of the candidate is based on the number of points achieved by the candidate being at par with the minimum point requirement set by the Express Entry Draws. The purpose of this point calculator is to find out how skilled the migrant is in his line of work and how effectively he/she will be able to contribute to the economy of Canada. A skilled immigrant will be favourable for the Canadian economy as he will contribute to the economy productively.
According to the new rules for 2019 Canada immigration as set by The IRCC, Canada’s top immigration authority is now planning to invite as many as 1 million new immigrations with a PR visa into the country by 2020. Out of this, nearly 565,000 PR visas are going to be issued through the Express Entry program or through other allied programs like provincial nominations etc. So, there is no better time to apply for a Canadian PR and with application help from our experts, you are almost sure of getting through the immigration process as quickly and as cheaply as possible.
The Express Entry system is a point-based system that scores applicants on a number of factors such as age, educational qualifications, work experience, language ability, adaptability etc. The main aim of doing this is to find out how likely is an applicant to be able to move to Canada and contribute actively to the local and national economy. For Canada PR immigration application in 2019, Canada wants highly qualified working professionals to come to its provinces, live there and become a part of the economy. That is why it gives the highest number of points to young professionals with at least a bachelor’s degree and a number of years of service behind them. The following list will tell you in more detail about each of the factors in the PR visa point system and how you can score the highest in them:
- Age Requirements : Canada PR visa 2019 rules require a person to be at least 18 years old in order to apply for a PR visa. However, the highest number of points is given to those between the ages of 25 and 35 years of age. As you grow older, you will gain more work experience and so be able to score more points in that part of the scoring process but you will lose out on valuable points in the age segment. That is why, we suggest to apply as early as possible because it gives you the best chance you have of making it through and moving to Canada successfully.
- Minimum Educational Requirements : For Indians, having a bachelor’s degree is must for applying for Canada PR as this shows that you can work professionally and can be readily employed by Canadian companies. In the Express Entry points system, the highest points are given to people with PhDs. However, we know that it is not possible for everyone to study for 5 years and then look for a good job. So, we recommend that you get a Master’s degree so that you can get the second highest points in the scoring system and have a great chance of getting selected for Canada PR immigration in 2019.
- Language Ability: Professionally, this is one of the most important things to consider. Your ability to speak, understand and communicate in a language is going to be very important for overall professional success. That is why Canada has set the minimum language requirement at CLB7. It is actually not that hard to get this score and even above it, but you are going to need the help of professionals who can tell you all the tips and tricks to make you score the best possible marks in this area from your 2019 Canada PR immigration application.
- Minimum Work Experience Required: Though as per Canada PR visa 2019 rule changes, the highest points in this field are given to professionals with more than 6 years of work experience, if you have anywhere more than 3 years of work experience, you can easily qualify for the PR visa. Since, it is approximately going to take about 9 to 12 months to clear all the Canada PR visa process requirements, we suggest you keep working in this time and let us handle all the issues so that when you do move to Canada, finding a good job becomes easy.
- Adaptability: Though this is not a big factor for your 2019 Canada PR immigration application, it can still be important and give your application some good points. If you have family or close relatives living in Canada who can support you when you move there, you are going to get extra points for that. So, see if you can get someone to help you move to Canada as this will definitely give your application a better chance of being selected.